Monday, November 15, 2010

Virginia Fashion Week post 1

I loved it it was awesome! as you all know I live in Virginia( the state) it was awesome! I had no idea they had one. I was expecting the show to be tacky and not put together but I loved it! My friend that also goes to my school was showing in fashion week. I only went to the emerging designer show and the catwalk show and a few "international designers" were there probally people you havent heard of cause I hadn't either. It was cool! I will post all the photos and all the videos I have just not at once. Its fine to voice your opinion because some of the pieces I was looking like WTF? but Its still fashion and i had an excellent time! Everyone loved my outfit! I made the tutu skirt myself! you guys know I had to! :D lol but here we go Heres a lil something the rest will be later in the week! :D
This is what I wore :D





This was one of the designers! I really liked the first look the print reminds me of Louis Vuitton for some reason!







heres the video:

15 comments:

  1. AMAZING outfit!!!!


    loveeee it <3


    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally love that skirt!!!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair and the gold dress! smashing :), glad you had fun!

    www.thebazaarcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit!
    you look very fresh and chic. a perfect look for attending a fashion event!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it sounds awesome dear! You looked totally fierce too x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    If you want leave your email and follow me through Blogovin and participate on my giveaway!
    KISS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your skirt is amazing! i love your whole outfit, actually (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt so much. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had so much fan at the fashion week..
    And I love your outfit.. very girly and beyond cute
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute do you look! www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your shoes on the top!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! OMGosh A comment for lil ol' Me =)

chictopia

Who was just here! =)