Saturday, August 1, 2026

I felt like I was going to die now I just want to die

 It’s 7 o’clock on the dot I’m in my drop top cursing the streets. No not really I just needed a laugh even though I didn’t laugh. Life feels pointless I don’t feel joy I don’t feel happiness. I’m tired. I don’t have the strength to keep going. I am tired. Make it a great day or not the choice is yours. Something I would hear over the intercom in elementary or middle school. I believe it was elementary school. I feel like I’m suffering everyday. you are safe you are loved you are protected always. I will probably delete this post. I will post again soon. Today I’m forcing myself to go outside. Hopefully I make it out and don’t end up crying in the corner of my bathroom. After everything that happened I felt like I was going to die now I just want to die. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! OMGosh A comment for lil ol' Me =)

chictopia

Who was just here! =)